Tuesday, June 6, 2017

I'm going to post some of what high-end, more potent Kratom I have available instead of answering a bunch of emails:

  • White Aceh
  • Green Pucuk Aceh
  • Super Green Pucuk Sunda
  • White Sunda
  • Yellow Vietnam
  • White Papua
Also as a reminder: Kratom is not intended for Human Consumption. Please email me if you have personal questions though. 

Email me if you want something specific. I do have red veined Kratom as well.
jeddsworth@gmail.com

Prices vary... The Aceh and Sunda are $15 for 50 grams. 
USPS first class and priority avail. and not included until order is finalized. (shipping roughly $4-5 for first class)(priority depends, but at most will be $10)

1 comment:

  1. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. Thank you so much. kratom suppliers

    ReplyDelete